Join the Chamber
To support our membership through cooperative economic development and community service
The Homer Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center has been the voice of business in the Greater Homer Area since 1948. We harness the energy of our members, champion big ideas, and collectively, we move forward sensible solutions for the business world. We are advocates on behalf of the business community at all levels of government. Despite common misperceptions, the Chamber of Commerce is not a bank or a government organization. We are a not-for-profit, membershipdriven organization.
Is the chamber for me? Do you believe that a vibrant business community is the foundation of a strong place in which to work and thrive? Then yes! All are welcome - there is something for everyone
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR MEMBERS
All members receive the following benefits when they join the Homer Chamber of Commerce.
- Connection to other local businesses through our chamber events.
- Information on regulatory and political issues that may affect your business.
- Advocacy efforts on your behalf as the voice for business in the Homer community
- Business showcased on the top travel planning website in Homer
- Your business listed in the Chamber's business directory both online and in the Visitor Guide
- Referrals to your business from calls and visitors to the Visitor Center and through our website listings.
- Business education workshops
- The right to participate in the Homer Bucks program. In 2021, over $235,000 was circulated locally with the Homer Bucks program
- BUSINESS LISTING IN HOMER VISITOR GUIDE
- BUSINESS LISTING ON WWW.HOMERALASKA.ORG
- EVENT PROMOTION
- HOMER BUCKS PROGRAM
- ABILITY TO PUT RACK CARDS AT KEY LOCATIONS
- BUSINESS NEWS UPDATES
- INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW REPRESENTATION
- USE OF CHAMBER CONFERENCE ROOM & EVENT EQUIPMENT
- EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS SUCH AS SOCIAL MEDIA & ONLINE MARKETING CLASSES
- NETWORKING ADVOCACY
- MEMBER RATES FOR CHAMBER EVENTS
- VOTING RIGHTS
Homer's Annual Event Schedule has something for everyone.
While a variety of fish abounds in the icy waters of our Bay, Homer is best known as the "Halibut Fishing Capital of the World".
Hiking, Kite surfing, Spearfishing, ATV tours, mountain biking, kayaking and horseback riding are just a taste of all the…